Salesforce Project Manager
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities and support to develop your career and collaborate with people focused on innovation and ideas. About the Opportunity
Join our team of highly skilled professionals and enjoy working in a flexible and autonomous environment. Our CSAT score of 9.8 out of 10 is testament that our customers are at the heart of everything we do at Cognizant. Career & growth opportunities are endless. We highly value the entrepreneurial spirit. As a Salesforce Project Manager you will help drive one of our key Salesforce client engagements based in Sydney. This is a permanent role with preference for the successful candidate to be based in Sydney, however we are open to exploring a remote arrangement if you are based in Melbourne.
In this role, your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What does success look like?
- Enable Salesforce best practices for release and build management, and for enabling faster time to marketEstablish processes and systems for managing demand including capturing, centralizing, and assessing strategic and operational demands for technology.
- Establish processes and systems for managing resources, including creating resource plans, requesting, allocating resources, and analysing resource availability.
- Manage the preparation and readiness for fortnightly showcases
- Facilitate Agile rituals including sprint planning, daily stand-ups retrospectives
- Engage with the wider Service Management Systems team where required
- Project management responsibilities include maintaining a project plan and resources, managing risks and dependencies, managing budget and period management reporting
To be successful for the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Strong demonstrated Salesforce project delivery experience
- Extensive overall experience with strong experience in Project Manager role
- Experience in establishing agile practices
- Have experience of working with a number of stakeholders from different functions, backgrounds and time-zones
- Proven relationship management negotiation and influencing skills
- Certified Scrum Master would be an added advantage
- SAFe certified preferred, else working knowledge of SAFe
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.