What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description
- Develop Salesforce applications across the Enterprise
- Liaise directly with Business users or customer facing project team members to understand, analyse and develop solutions
- Work closely with business analysts, architects, developers, testers and a variety of IT and business stakeholders.
- Ensure all declarative features (object, field, process builder etc..) adhere to documentation standards
- Ensure all programmatic features (classes/ methods/ variables etc) adhere to documentation standards
- Ensure all Apex methods have an equivalent test method which provides at least 85% test coverage
- Ensure all Apex test methods includes at least one functional unit test (must be verified using an assertion)
- Strong experience in Salesforce/ Force.com application development as a certified administrator and developer
- Proficient in Salesforce architecture, Apex, workflow design, controllers, triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Appexchange, Custom objects and Community Cloud
- Experience in Marketing Cloud and its integration with Salesforce via data extensions
- Experience in Salesforce Communities
- Ability to work on multiple applications/ projects/ BAU enhancement simultaneously and must have a "can do" attitude.
- Exposure to working with and troubleshooting network infrastructure and systems (e.g. TCP/IP networking, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, DNS)
- Experience in logging and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, InfluxDB, Nagios, Splunk, Elastic Search, Sysdig, New Relic, Grafana.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef and Desired State Configuration.
- Salary Range - >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.