Salesforce Delivery Portfolio Lead
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities to develop your career and collaborate with talented colleagues in a supportive, diverse environment.
At Cognizant we recognize that companies that are open and welcoming to a multi-cultural diverse workforce will thrive with fresh perspectives and collaborative knowledge. Cognizant is focused on promoting & increasing gender diversity and providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success. About the Opportunity
Cognizant is seeking and experienced Salesforce Delivery Portfolio Lead to join our growing Salesforce team in Sydney. This is a permanent role based in Sydney but we are also open to having the selected candidate to be based in Melbourne as well. As the Delivery Portfolio Lead, you will responsible for keeping multiple projects on track and ensures they are completed on time, budget, within scope & to client satisfaction. You will be directly responsible for successful enablement, delivery & profitability of your portfolio. You will lead the day-to-day activities for one or more delivery teams, ensure alignment to software delivery processes/best practices, and work with project managers & delivery leads to develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures. You will d rive digital & business transformation strategies for our Enterprise customers. You will also be required to coach & mentor project managers & delivery leads on various disciplines of project & program management; both onshore & offshore. What does success look like?
To be successful in the role, you will ideally have:
- Extensive experience in Project / Program management, with 7+ years of experience in handling large delivery engagements with a minimum 5 years in managing SFDC programs.
- Deep knowledge and expertise across the Salesforce.com platform, including experience delivering complex SFDC solutions
- Have delivered multiple full end-to-end Salesforce.com implementations/projects, especially including highly-integrated/complex ecosystems. Understands how to deliver capabilities on Salesforce AppExchange products.
- Strong problem-solving & people leadership skills
- Program Management or Project Management Certification (Prince2, PMP, or similar) (mandatory)
- Salesforce Administration Certification (mandatory)
- Certified Scrum Master (mandatory)
- SAFe (desirable)
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.