Sales & Business Development Consultant
Aon's Assessment Solutions team (part of Aon's Human Capital Solutions practice) provides industry leading online assessments and virtual solutions for talent attraction, selection, management and development. We operate as part of Aon's global offering in talent solutions, helping clients achieve sustainable growth by driving business performance through people performance. Aon's Assessment Solutions undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages. About the Role:
In this newly created role, you will work alongside our Sydney-based team of consultants to help them deliver on their growth plans and achieve revenue expectations, your role will incorporate the following key activities as well as other activities to grow Australian presence.
- Lead generation - working alongside the broader sales enablement team to define target segments and identify key contacts
- Sales co-ordination - managing initial prospect communications including cold outreach, following up leads from marketing activities, setting up meetings for consultants and supporting pre-meeting preparation and post-meeting follow up
- Build market intelligence - completing desk-based market research, and competitor and brand analysis
- Proven sales and marketing experience ideally in a B2B selling role sourcing new business prospects
- Experience in the HR or psychometric assessment industry would be preferred.
- A self-motivated, independent approach and a hunger to meet and exceed sales targets
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to plan, organise and execute work effectively and efficiently
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.