Sales Transformation Specialist (Manager) - Customer, Brand and Marketing Advisory
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 11 Dec 17
See job description for details
- Deliver and delight your clients across B2B and B2C outcomes
- Drive client-centric sales transformation with committed client project teams
- Enjoy an agile work environment and grow your consulting career
Customer Brand and Marketing Advisory is an innovative team of more than 50 KPMG experts providing actionable and contemporary customer solutions. Our objective is to revitalize our clients' growth by employing deep customer insight, driving customer and account engagement, and deploying best-in-class sales and marketing capabilities.
Due to a strong growth agenda we now have an opportunity for a sales transformation specialist to join us as a Manager. You will work shoulder to shoulder with the firm's clients on their sales transformation challenges, ensuring their customer and account management touch points are delivering and delighting customers' expectations; that communication, distribution and servicing channels are effective and future-proofed for digital enablement and operational efficiency; and that they are responding to future-orientated business behaviours.
Your new role
As a Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day delivery of sales transformation engagements with clients, working with multiple streams of KPMG specialists and team members with oversight from a senior leader;
- Contributing quality technical content for service deliverables, demonstrating innovative approaches for the benefit of clients;
- Applying your analytical skills, understanding root cause issues, potential solutions and articulate business benefits;
- Managing and maintaining engagement budgets, supporting decision making on estimates, resourcing mix;
- Working with our senior leaders on business development, proposal responses and presentations; and
- Supporting the growth and development of more junior team members through skills coaching and mentoring.
A background in sales and operations at a strategic level coupled with:
- Experience in transforming and growing exceptional sales operations and field force teams
- Exposure to driving change across channel mix through disruption, such as through digital enablement, automation impacts or non-traditional industry entrants
- A comprehensive understanding of the contribution an effective sales function should make to business profitability
- Awareness of automation and operational efficiency programs, tools and methodology for salesforce effectiveness
- Highly developed written and verbal communication particularly when communicating on an engagement to a wide range of stakeholders up to C-Level
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project including facilitating workshops, influencing and guiding key stakeholders and mentoring team members
- Appropriate tertiary qualification/s
- Experience in sales operations within an organisation or within Consulting is highly desirable
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 16 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 21 Dec 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time