Sales, Optimisation & Personalisation Technology (Interaction Studio)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Interaction Studio is our award winning, industry leading real-time 1:1 personalisation engine and is absolutely critical to our customer's digital transformation efforts - which is why it is the fastest growing product in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud!
About the Role The role focuses on bringing the newest and most exciting technologies in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud selling Interaction Studio, our newest addition to the Marketing Cloud.
We are looking for someone who is self-starting, passionate and knowledgeable around all things Personalisation and Optimisation, with the ability to excite and enable internal stakeholders, prospects and customers alike.
Subject Matter Expertise is the key - you don't have to have worked in Sales before (although that is a plus). You will be partnered with team of sales professionals - the ability to help customers navigate the complex landscape of Personalisation, Optimisation, and CDP is the key.
• Develop robust and unique Points of View tying customer's business challenges to solution benefits
• Identify the best opportunities within a list of named accounts
• Build strong relationships with customers and prospects by illustrating deep product and industry knowledge
• Own delivery of product positioning and competitive differentiators with strong communication and presentation skills
• Develop and deliver specific use cases and business value for each qualified target account
• Lead product specific selling motion within a team selling structure
• Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
We are looking for the following attributes:
• Hungry, driven personalities with a "startup mentality"
• Understand the changing nature of the digital industry and eco-system as a whole
• Strong preference for background in optimisation, personalisation, RTIM, CDP, and/or DMP solutions
• Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
• Experience working with the "C" level - CMO, CDO is a plus
How you'll be evaluated in the interview process:
Deep experience in eCommerce, Personalisation, Demand Generation, Lead Management, or Acquisition Marketing.
Collaborative, win-as-a-team attitude
Drive for results
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.