As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting the Rewards Solutions group within Aon. Rewards Solutions is part of the Human Capital Solutions business and this role is within the Commercial Products group within Australia and New Zealand. Key responsibilities will include:
- Direct sales of salary surveys and associated HR data products, developing new clients and maintaining existing corporate clients across Australian and New Zealand headquartered companies in the technology, life sciences, financial services, resources, not-for-profit, retail and a variety of sub-industries
- Prospecting and outbound outreach to develop own pipeline for new business development is essential to success; daily determination, perseverance, confidence and organisation required
- Interface with prospects in the Reward function up the through to C-suite spanning emerging companies to global enterprises, proactively developing and maintaining mutually beneficial productive relationships
- Focused, active listening skills with innovation in solving to client and prospect objectives/needs with Aon Rewards solutions in a professional manner, always representing Aon
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to negotiating terms of sales and closing business.
- Shared responsibility for retention of clients with an internal Client Services team. Manage annual client renewals including expanding survey participation and other offerings.
- Professional selling and account management skills, negotiation and closing via phone and online environment
- Minimum 3-5 years Sales experience in high volume account management and new business success in a solution/services selling environment with consistent quota achievementHuman Resources related experience, products, services and/or prior survey knowledge is a plus
- Strong organisational and time management skills to establish and meet goals and daily priorities independently
- Prior use of Salesforce and online meeting presentation tools for selling (WebEx); Outlook efficiency and Excel experience essential
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related degree or equivalent.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.