Sales Development Representative, ISV
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas-a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world Department Description:
Salesforce.com provides a compelling opportunity for OEM/ISV Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, OEM/ISV Partner Account Managers committed to our vision of changing the OEM sales and software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM and OEM/ISV Platform, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it's a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our "change the world" mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere. Role Description:
We are looking for a high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our ISV Partner Recruitment team. This role will require a passion for the Salesforce platform and products and interest in proliferating the AppExchange ecosystem. You will be recruiting new ISV Partners through both inbound and outbound efforts. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be a tenacious self-starter everyday. Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and leadership to recruit new ISVs and take your career to the next level. Your Impact:
- Evangelize the Salesforce platform, the ISV Partner Program and the AppExchange ecosystem
- Develop, qualify, and manage a large pipeline of new ISVs who are looking to build apps fast with the Salesforce platform and list on the world's largest business app marketplace - AppExchange
- Work with Associate Partner Account Managers, technical experts, and support teams to guide partners through the ISV Onboarding Process.
- Achieve monthly metrics as outlined by the business
- 1-2 years experience in SaaS/PaaS
- Proven track record for achieving quota in technology sales
- Disciplined and demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Strong technical and solution creation aptitude
- Desire to work in channels, emerging technologies and startups
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Previous Sales Methodology training
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.