- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Kelly Executive
Government Based Client
Based in North Ryde
Kelly services is seeking to engage with an experience SQL Developer for one of our government based clients in North Ryde. The successful candidate will be engaged for an initial 3 months and will be tasked to design, write code to extract data and implement a SQL server database based on business and functional requirements.
- Design, architecture, management and support for database and data analytics products with a focus on integrating data sources to be queried for reports and interactive dashboard
- Write code to extract data from state-wide databases (e.g. HIE)
- Design and implement technical solutions to enable automation of data extraction
- Design and develop relational and multidimensional data models
- Design tables, storing procedures, views and functions as well as writing and testing code Assist with the troubleshooting of problems regarding databases
- Create and implement ETL solutions using best practices and methodologies
Criteria for Selection:
- Undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications in computer science, computer information systems, software development, database management or relevant experience and certifications
- Strong knowledge of writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures and views.
- Demonstrates experience with ETL development using any of the available methodologies
- Experience with data base and data warehouse development.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Confidence working with tight deadlines and the ability to prioritise effectively.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria apply via the job board. Alternatively, you can send over your resume to Jeremy_Olaivar@kellyservices.com.au