SAS Tech BA
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- 7+ years of experience implementing various agile methodologies, consulting exposure.
- Should have working experience on SAS - the candidate should be able to understand SAS code / SAS scripts.
- Analyse SAS code and document the functionalities available in SAS code.
- Feature creation across functional domains; maintain a healthy product backlog. Backlog prioritization in consultation with product owners.
- Initiate & conduct collaboration workgroup sessions with business and technical SMEs to firm up requirements and solution view
- Active participation in Product Increment (PI) planning workshops
- Collaboration with cross team BAs to create a unified view of feature backlog; present sprint-wise delivery plan to business owners.
- Liaise with Service Owner, Scrum Master to organize feature walkthroughs; provide inputs on story point estimation (T-shirt sizing)
- Articulate & escalate discovery risks, as appropriate
- Understand usage of project & program management tools like ESA and its processes
- Provide guidance and mentorship to team; identify training needs and establish training plans for the team; build relationships with multiple units or teams across the organization to facilitate effective working of own team
- Set clear and objective goals for team; conduct appraisals; resolve people / staffing issues
- Drive process compliance and track relevant metrics for teams (applicable to all supervisors)
- Gather Technology requirements from Business & document
- Provide requirement walkthrough to development & testing teams
- Liaison with business for any requirement changes/clarifications
- Review functional specifications built by BA from technology perspective
- Review Test Strategy & Test scenario prepared by testing team
- Salary range : >100k
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.