What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description: Responsibilities:
- Interaction with business and technology stakeholders to understand the business requirements
- Contribution to design components and deliverables for the application
- Contribution to developing code using SAS toolsets
- Document design data and code for applications delivered
- Support project internal processes by focusing on data aggregation data quality and testing
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Detailed design and optimization for data processes that exist in the Analytics Data Layer.
- The development of analytical data routines for extraction, alignment, transformation, and preparation for analytical consumption using SAS tools
- Source data identification, involving identifying the optimal source of the required data variables for modelling, calculation, and reporting
- Data Investigation - Analyze data for issues to help determine the root cause of the issue and where required, the development of business rules that need to be applied.
- 5+ yrs of experience on Data Management using SAS
- SAS Base programming
- Data Steps Proc's & Macros (Advanced)
- SAS Data Integration (DI) Studio (Advanced) - Experience in SAS enterprise guide & SAS management console (Advanced)
- SQL / Programming (Advanced and 3+ years of hands-on experience) - Ability to perform impacts analysis on upstream internal and external changes to the data and the systems
- Ability to handle large complex datasets data manipulation and analysis - Expertise in Credit Risk Data with a strong focus on business knowledge and quantitative modelling
- Strong understanding of business performance and analytics concepts and applications
- Strong programming skill and ability to learn new programming techniques and language
- Strong communication skill
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to contribute to all phases of SDLC
- Salary range : >100k
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.