See job description for details
Work with one of Australia's leading Banking organisations in a Risk and Control Manager position. Your new company
Join one of Australia's leading Banking organisations and contribute to the core risk management activities within their retail banking services. You will join an experienced team covering various products and operations whilst working closely with experienced stakeholders. Your new role
As a Risk and Control Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong risk culture as well as;
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to the design and implementation of risk controls
- Conduct and review control testing.
- Ensure the operational and compliance risk management frameworks are operating effectively.
- Support the wider risk management team in governance and reporting.
- Oversee and manage junior staff.
- Initial 12 month fixed term contract with potential to progress into a permanent position.
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience working in Operational Risk Management.
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge of Controls Testing and Risk Management Frameworks.
- Strong leadership capabilities with the desire to manage high performing teams.
- Strong experience of Banking/Financial services, preferably retail banking.
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading Australian Bank that offers great career progression opportunities and leading training programs. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk management activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at Keytan.Hislop@hays.com.au or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195. LHS 297508