Risk Manager - Retail Banking
- Sep 07, 2021
- $120k - $160k
Leading Global Bank, known to be an innovative organisation with an excellent track record of promoting within. You will advise the business and get involved in end-to-end incident management
This organisation has been experiencing strong growth and uplifting their capability and looking for an experienced Risk Manager to join the Retail Banking team.
You will work closely with stakeholders at all levels and act as a key adviser, enhance frameworks and manage regulator relationships.
You will advise the business and get involved in end-to-end incident management, product initiatives, and partner on upcoming projects and innovations. THE ROLE
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- You will review and enhance the compliance and risk management framework across multiple retail banking products such as home loans, credit cards and asset finance
- Advise and assist key stakeholders to meet their compliance requirements including documenting the existence and adequacy of controls
- You will advise the business on new projects and innovations and assist in designing solutions whilst assessing the change to risk profile and implementing mitigants
- You will manage the incident framework, including incident and breach reporting; and track identified control improvements and actions to ensure they are implemented
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A background and understanding of risk management and the regulatory and compliance environment in retail financial services and/or banking.
- Experience with consumer banking products
- Relevant degree (Law, Finance, Commerce) or similar discipline
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of commercial acumen and self-motivation
- Ability to drive strong business stakeholder relationships with exceptional written and verbal communication skills