Macquarie is currently designing and implementing a framework to strengthen the governance over its Regulatory Reporting obligations. As part of this work, there is an opportunity for you to join as a Risk Manager who will oversee and evaluate the implementation and ongoing management of the framework across the various business areas. You will be responsible for the following activities as you work collaboratively with stakeholders across our business teams:
- providing guidance and delivering face-to-face training to relevant staff with respect to the framework
- ensuring that groups are implementing the framework in a consistent manner
- providing advisory support for business implementation plans and calling out where cross-group dependencies exist
- testing and assessing the standard of compliance with the guidance after regulatory reports have been brought under governance
- providing analysis of incidents and potential improvements in the control framework that could assist in preventing future issues and incidents from occurring
- undertaking thematic reviews and analysis of high and medium rated regulatory reporting incidents
- providing an aggregate view of regulatory reporting risk across the group.
This is a unique role where you will gain exposure to a broad cross section of Business and Support Groups within Macquarie and develop your knowledge of regulatory obligations across the enterprise.
To be set up for success in this role you will likely have a background in risk management, assurance or operations, ideally within banking or financial services industries, where you will have demonstrated previous success in supporting stakeholders in driving change and delivering enterprise wide projects.
If this opportunity is aligned to your career interests and aspirations then please apply now or for any confidential enquiries please email Victoria Oh at Victoria.Oh@macquarie.com
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
11 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close: