Risk Coordinator, Associate 2, 12m Fixed-Term Contract
The Risk Monitoring Associate will assist the members of the group in the monitoring and processing of IBS and other functions that transition over the Sydney IBS and Hong Kong IBS risk monitoring queues, by reaching out to unit heads, VPs and Enterprise Risk Management to obtain approval for overdrafts that exceed policy limits for both U.S. and non-USD markets. The Risk Monitoring Associate will also monitor FircoSoft for Asia, stats recording and OFAC scanner globally.
The associate will have responsibilities including but not limited to scheduling, reporting, and escalations. The Risk monitoring associate must interact with fund groups across sites monitoring daylight and overdraft situations that exceed established policy limits in the US market and non-USD markets and ensure all transactions are addressed on a timely basis consistent with specific market deadlines and departmental procedures elevating potential risk situations for timely resolution.
This role will be based on a five day shift from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor's degree or college diploma. In lieu of this, related business courses and or financial services experience is acceptable.
- Have an understanding of SWIFT messaging, payment / accounting systems, foreign exchange and cash processes. Internal candidates must have at least one year in their current position.
- Understanding of various Market Compensation guidelines would be an advantage.
- Analytical and well organized with an attention to detail.
- Able to problem solve and prioritize tasks.
- Must exhibit and promote excellent customer service skills while maintaining customer confidentiality as per compliance guidelines.
- Extensive contact with internal and external clients requires clear, concise verbal and written communication.
- Employees must have at least one (1) year of service in their current position before applying for a new position.