Risk Consulting - Senior Manager, Associate Director & Director
- Apr 14, 2021
An exceptional opportunity exists to join a leading Risk Consulting business. This practice is a growing business that focuses on helping their clients understand, manage and oversee their risks.
- Leading Risk & Compliance Practice
- Exceptional Career Development Opportunities
- Dynamic & Fast-Paced Work Environment
An exceptional opportunity exists to join a leading Risk Consulting business. This practice is a growing business that focuses on helping their clients understand, manage and oversee their risks, including conduct and regulatory change. This dynamic team design and transform risk functions, create and build enterprise risk management frameworks, advise on GRC solutions and support businesses in identifying and managing operational risks.
Several opportunities exist across various levels of experience. If you are a skilled consultant, an ex-consultant who has gained industry experience or a skilled industry professional wishing to explore the benefits of a consulting career please APPLY NOW.
To be successful in this role you must possess:
- Relevant qualifications with a strong risk management or regulatory background.
- Experience in operational risk and risk control assessment, conduct and compliance or customer remediation programmes, predominately in large banking organisations in Australia or overseas.
- High level engagement management and people management skills.
- A commercial and analytical mindset with complex problem solving skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and present your ideas with impact to clients and other key stakeholders
If you are interested in a confidential discussion position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume.