Risk Assessment Leader APAC-Pacific
- Broad and varied role managing security risk assessments centre
- Career progression opportunity
- Flexible employee led working model
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working! The Opportunity:
In this role you will be managing client relationships and responds to client RFPs, security questionnaires, contract negotiations, audits, and client-defined mitigation plans.
This role will also assess Aon's third party direct and indirect suppliers, negotiate contracts, conduct external audits, and identify Aon's third-party security risk.
Key responsibilities will include:
- People & Workflow Management of the security risk management centre, including management and triage of assessment distribution and monitoring of responses
- Responsible for handling Client requirements in the form of RFP's, Questionnaires, Client Calls, Audit requests for global clients from an information security perspective.
- Responsible for carrying out third party risk assessments of global suppliers.
- Provides first and/or second line customer support for delivery of information security related services and triages computer security incidents.
- Completes specific project tasks that support the research, design, development and implementation of security technologies or programs for the organization.
- Maintains and audits the analytical and technical aspects of major computer security subsystems and identifies and mitigates threats and vulnerabilities.
- Implements security measures for use in system(s) and ensures that system designs incorporate security configuration guidelines.
- Perform Risk Management Framework process activities and complete related documentation (e.g., system life-cycle support plans, concept of operations, operational procedures, and maintenance training materials).
This position will suit someone with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills. Suitable people will also have:
- Master's Degree in Engineering, Science, IT, or any other stream with relevant experience
- One or more of CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 LA / LI, CIPM, CISSP or similar security certificate
- Solid understanding of security domain and best practices.
- Awareness of standards such as ISO 27001 standard, SOC I and II, PCI-DSS, Cobit.
- Knowledge of control assessments, risk management methodologies, frameworks and assessment types as well as technical knowledge within a security domain.
- Experience in conducting Supplier risk assessments
- Experience in conducting or facing audits
- Working experience in people management and development.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals passionate about providing outstanding value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success, and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program strives to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au