Research Associate, Wealth Management
About The Company
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management provides holistic wealth management services to clients investing in both domestic and international financial markets, alternative investments, and a broad range of products, approved for distribution. Our services and products include providing financial advice, financial planning, investment margin lending, structured products, managed funds, alternative investments, and crypto-approved products. About The Role
Morgan Stanley Wealth Management’s Research department is currently seeking a Research Associate based in Sydney. Responsibilities
• Sector coverage of managed funds and exchange traded products (ETP) domicilied in Australia or Overseas
• Prepare periodical reports that justify the selection of our preferred funds for different asset classes.
• Participate in the weekly investment committee meeting providing updates on your coverage universe.
• Provide ad hoc investment ideas that are consistent with the firm’s Tactical Asset Allocation views.
• Engage with industry participants and stay abreast with industry trends and new products.
• Expand the coverage in terms of thematic and Responsible Investing funds.
• Assist with the preparation of other periodic reports from the Research Department.
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for data and information from internal and external clients.
• Assisting in the design and preparation of marketing and other materials.