- Sydney CBD
- Nov 08, 2021
You will have the centralised responsibility to produce all reports across the team, while challenging and driving changes to support standardisation of reports and messaging to leadership team.
As the Reporting Manager for this respected Global Investment Bank, you will have various sources of information and data from the wider business and different systems. Your role will be to analyse and select the right information to consolidate and create a standardised message to the business and senior stakeholders.
- Write and produce papers and presentations that are ready for Senior stakeholder audiences
- Improve efficiency and accuracy of gathering performance updates through process improvements, stakeholder relationships and where possible automation.
- Give input and help build a clear narrative on the strategy and performance of our area that can be communicated at Director level
- Ability to produce high-quality reporting and presentations on senior leadership level
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to distil complex technology concepts into business language
- Ability to navigate complex environment
- Financial services and/or consultancy experience is highly-desired
- Experience with Power BI and technologyoperations knowledge an advantage