- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Kelly Executive
- Full-Time 3-month contract with likely extension
- Government Client based in Parramatta
- $65 per hour + super
Kelly Services is seeking to engage with a Relationships Manager for one of our state government clients based in Parramatta. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 3-month contract likely of extension and will be responsible to manage the high level delivery relationships and partnerships with regulatory agencies and other key service delivery partners ensuring their optimal engagement and contribution; assist with transition of services associated with these relationships; embed formal arrangements with other agencies, ensuring compliance with best practice standards, relevant public sector policies and statutory requirements.
- Manage relevant relationships and partnerships with other agencies including Service NSW (SNSW), National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR), Commerce Regulator, and the P2P Regulator to facilitate the exchange of intelligence, information sharing and knowledge capacity building.
- Adhere to appropriate governance frameworks with key service delivery partners to provide assurance that regulatory obligations are maintained through all delivery channels; ensuring compliance with relevant policy and best practice standards.
- Monitor relevant partnership agreements to ensure services delivered or provided represent value for money.
- Assist with the transition of services to other agencies or delivery partners and ensure effective MOU/SLA are developed and in place, staff transition, ongoing operations and services are managed and performance reported and discussed; E.g. Service NSW, Commerce Regulator, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.
- Ensure resolution of significant or controversial issues, working across the operational branches of the Division and other RMS Divisions as required.
- Providing timely, high quality advice to the Directors, Executive Director, CE and/or the Minister on relevant issues.
- Represent RMS at meetings and working groups to advise on RMS regulatory services position and issues.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Sound judgement and demonstrated record in effective relationship management with high level communication and negotiation skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the statutory and regulatory framework that underpins quality regulatory services.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria, please apply via the job board or send your resume to email@example.com.