Regulatory Reporting Manager
See yourself in our team
Within Group Finance, your role forms part of a strong team in Regulatory Reporting that is responsible for reporting to the Group's regulator, APRA and other regulatory bodies (RBA & ABS) which supports the Group's banking license.
This role would suit candidates with strong technical accounting skills who are looking to hone their analytical abilities in a constantly evolving regulatory environment, working with internal and external stakeholders to meet our regulatory obligations. Do work that matters
As a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Manage a strong team in Regulatory Reporting, with a focus on Capital and Credit Risk reporting to ensure deadlines are met.
- Oversee the preparation and review of quality monthly and quarterly Credit Risk and Exposure reporting returns to APRA and other regulatory bodies, including RBA and BIS.
- Review and assist (where required) in the preparation of the Pillar 3, Profit Announcement and Annual Report table.
- Action and respond to requests from APRA and other regulatory bodies.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across reporting processes and solutions, as well as taking an active role in integration projects such as systems upgrades.
- Ensuring compliance with our governance frameworks.
- Champion and drive productivity (and process improvement) across the team, driving collaboration, coaching & recognition.
- CPA/CA/ACCA Qualified
- Experience in a regulatory reporting environment or in a Group reporting team highly regarded
- Strong numerate and accounting skills with an understanding of financial products
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of financial products and experience in a financial services firm
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- People leadership and development experience
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 12/11/2020