Regulatory Relations Manager
- May 06, 2021
- $120k - $160k
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and be the groups point of contact for all correspondence with ASIC and APRA.
This role is being offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis however there is a strong view this would become a permanent position for the right candidate. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and be the groups point of contact for all correspondence with ASIC and APRA. You will review correspondence, coordinate meetings and ensure the quality of interactions with regulators remains high. To succeed in this role you must have;
- Prior regulatory change experience.
- A very strong grasp of the current regulatory environment.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have high attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
This role offers you the opportunity to;
- Join a supportive and collaborative culture.
- Be a pivotal addition to this agile team.
- Join an organisation with unlimited career potential.
Please apply now for a confidential discussion or email me directly at email@example.com