Regulatory Payment Platform Solution Analyst
Regulatory and Real Time Payment Local Platform Solution Analyst Some career choices have more impact than others
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can network with stakeholders and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
We are now inviting qualified individuals to join this team in the role of Regulatory and Real Time Payment Local Platform Solution Analyst, Technology Service Management with systems integration experience and good understanding on business processes. Within the HSBC Business, there are many diverse business applications which need to be supported, maintained and in some cases, integrated. The responsibilities of this role include: Supervise, monitor and participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of large / medium scale IT systems and projects so as to deliver cost-effective and time-to-market solutions in according with Agile Methodology adopted by Group IT to meet the Group's and Australia business requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, this role contributes to profitability through the support and maintenance of technologies and processes for existing and new products. Responsibilities:
• The IT Service Owner (ITSO) for the on-going supply and support of a single or multiple IT Service to internal stakeholders. This job acts a point of contact for the internal stakeholders, accountable for addressing, overseeing, or managing enquiries related to provision of the Technology service
• Define and deliver solutions platforms with tiered service levels whilst adopting Agile methods. Responsible for defining the right service offerings to balance the business and customer needs and demands against costs.
• Lead the design, development and enhancement of IT systems and projects and ensure smooth and successful implementation of IT systems and projects. Accountable for overseeing design processes, solution architectures, and definition of key metrics.
• Manage development and implementation work allocated to offshore centers in China and India to ensure the maximum utilisation of these low cost development centers. Act as a point of escalation for the development & delivery teams.
• Ensure that savings & efficiency are delivered through reduced complexity and internal solutions. Accountable for ensuring that the implemented service meets the design and necessary functional and non-functional requirements, and any transition into the live environments is fully documented in the stipulated system.
• Enable effective regulatory, audit & security controls. Qualifications Requirements:
• Technical Expertise on Linux platform, SSL/TLS certificate, SAN, VCS, Message encryption /queue, Shell scripting. MQ expertise. Networking knowledge - netstat, telnet, ssh, ipconfig, XML, file transfer platform in aspects of the Retail and Wholesale Banking Customer, Operations, Payment and Regulatory System.
• Third party vendor application knowledge on NPPA SWIFT - PAG/DMC/HSM, AXIOM, ALCM reporting etc.
• REST API Design (RAML) and SOAP Services
• Micro Services Architecture
• 10+ years of relevant Regulatory (APRA ALCM reporting, Economical Financial reporting, Austrac reporting) and Real Time Payment Local Platform System (NPPA/SWIFT) development, and design experience in delivery role in financial services environment
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Financial Services industry including industry trends, competitive pressures, product and service offerings and organisational operating models. Ability to work with external vendor / partners in implementing third party external solutions.
• Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed organisation (including matrix management structure and across time zones).
Candidates for this role will need to demonstrate they hold Australian or New Zealand PR/Citizenship or working rights given current international travel restrictions.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment.
Applications from First Nations peoples are encourage.
Learn more about careers at HSBC Australia - https://www.hsbc.com/careers/where-we-hire/australia
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. Please note that HSBC will we never communicate to applicants via non HSBC channels such as WhatsApp or Facebook so please be careful if anyone attempts to contact you via these channels.