Regulatory Change - Senior Manager
- Sep 17, 2021
- $160k - $180k
Manage Regulatory Change at the Group level for this leading Financial Services Institution. Join a collaborative team with unlimited career potential.
This role is being offered on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis however there is a strong view this would become a permanent position for the right candidate. The purpose of this role is to manage legislative regulatory change at the group level. You would be charged with identifying regulatory change that could impact the organisation and coordinate with line 2 teams to identify responsibilities and obligations. You would also participate in law reform projects and be the point person for internal communications on these matters. To succeed in this role you must;
- Have prior regulatory change experience.
- Have a very strong grasp of the current regulatory environment be able to work independently.
- Have high attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
This role offers you the opportunity to;
- Join a supportive and collaborative culture.
- Be a pivotal addition to this agile team.
- Join an organisation with unlimited career potential.