Regional Vice President, ISV Sales APAC
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details
The Salesforce AppExchange is the #1 B2B marketplace, and it is fuelled by the success of our Partners. Partners are a critical part of the Salesforce Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") . Partners broaden the Trailblazer community to reach far beyond just the direct customers of Salesforce. Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) build applications leveraging the Salesforce platform to distribute on the AppExchange.
RVP ISV Sales leader is responsible for building a healthy APAC ISV ecosystem that drives durable, run-rate revenue that lands across the globe. Responsibilities
Required Skills and Experience
- As a front line leader, the ISV RVP leader will manage a team of ISV PAM's (Partner Account Manager) and GTM PAM's across APAC whose primary focus areas are to drive revenue and to increase the Salesforce technology footprint within the ISV Partners app/business.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to prioritise ISV solutions that build pipeline and drive APAC revenue for in region.
- Create, manage, and execute a worldwide partner strategy for partners in APAC.
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across managed partners.
- Inspire partners with passion, brilliant storytelling and relentless positive attitude.
- Recruit, hire, onboard, and lead a team of Partner Account Managers and GTM PAM's across APAC.
- Build partner demand by collaborating with AppExchange Marketing team.
- Collaborate with APAC Industry leadership to identify top Partner Recruitment list.
- Collaborate with APAC leadership team to drive collaboration and evangelise ISV business.
- Work in sync with AppExchange Technical Evangelist team to validate Salesforce platform and to assist in ISV Partner efforts to build solutions on the platform.
- Consistent track record of building, developing and managing high performing teams.
- History of building strong internal relationships in a highly matrixed, global organization.
- Must be flexible and able to excel in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- World class written and oral communication skills with strong acumen presenting in front of internal executives and, externally.
- Experience coaching a team of individual contributors on how to manage and close complex sales and partner agreements across CxO suite.
- Strong operational, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of closing strategic partnerships and transactions.
- Successful background driving repeatable solutions, technical wins, and / or practice wins.
- Deep relationships with C-level executives at Partner companies.
- Extensive international experience in managing and growing business in both developing and mature markets.
- Strong operational, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to travel 50%+
- Experience managing leaders preferred.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.