- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 21 May 19
Records and Information Management Associate- full time opportunity
Records and Information Management Associate- full time opportunityJoin our Records and Information Management team and support Macquarie Capital in best practice information management for all business records, and responsibility for its electronic and physical filing systems and processes. The team provides support and training, manages user access and security, and provides assistance in capturing key transaction documentation.
Joining a global team, you will be responsible for:
- coordinating the collection and analysis of critical transaction records
- administration of Macquarie Capital's information and record management systems and online data rooms, including managing security and access to information
- providing first level support to Macquarie Capital staff
- troubleshooting reported issues and assisting staff in remote offices
- searching electronic and hard copy collections
- providing training and guidance to staff with varying levels of expertise and familiarity with business processes and procedures
- designing and implementing technological change that reflects sound information governance principles
To be successful in this role, we ask that you have a tertiary qualification in Library, Records and Information Management, an understanding of Electronic Document Management Systems or Records Management systems, knowledge of records management principles, strong interest in technology with well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills, and fantastic attention to detail.
Your Pro-active behaviour and effective time management skills, with an ability to understand the nature of the business and priorities within the team will help you succeed in this role. Strong communication and stakeholder management skills to drive effective records and information management policies and procedures across an organisation is essential. We envisage this role will pay a minimum base salary of $60,000 to $70,000.
To express interest, please apply online today.
At Macquarie we uncover the opportunities others may miss. Our culture promotes innovation, balanced with robust risk management, to realise opportunity for our clients, community and shareholders. We are a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities. Headquartered in Sydney and with offices in 27 countries, it is the breadth of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and risk management framework, that has contributed to our 49-year record of unbroken profitability. For more information, navigate to the following site: www.macquarie.com
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 18 Apr 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time