RPA Blue Prism UIPath Developer
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Position Summary:
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Blue Prism / UIPath
Specialist will be well rounded in RPA presenting both consulting and development skillsets. The RPA Specialist will be able to work closely with business stakeholders through completing consulting led RPA process assessments, will have experience in setting up the RPA CoE and will develop intelligent process automations using the leading RPA tools (Blue Prism Robotics) having experience in agile RPA delivery.
The Specialist would be working alongside a client to enable them to deliver and scale RPA solutions. If successful, you will play a critical role in the growth of the Cognizant team and its RPA capability across ANZ. Mandatory Skills:
- Solid technical experience in RPA Blue Prism / UIPath development environment with evidence of the ability to complete functional and technical designs, code, unit test and documentation
- RPA Tool Certification: Blue Prism Accredited Developer (AD01) Certified, Blue Prism Accredited Professional Developer (APD01) Certified, Solution Designer Preferred
- Practical experience using RPA tools delivering over 10 processes in PROD
- Responsible for architecture, design, build, test and deployment of the RPA solution
- Capable of playing a lead developer role and managing both onshore and offshore teams
- Contribute to solution documentation to support solution transition and maintenance, do effort estimation, Delivery planning, Software Quality Assurance
- Working on Support and Maintenance activities
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD) and work closely with the Business Analyst and functional experts
- Deliver on assigned responsibilities adhering to coding standards, policies and procedures
- Work within project schedule constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues
- Creating Handover Documentation
- Project management: disciplined in managing project scope, timeline and budget to meet deadlines
- Self-starter: self-directed and proactive in managing tasks and setting challenging targets to achieve client's demands
- As we are consulting business, naturally we seek excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly understand customers' business processes
- Enthusiastic and unprompted attitude for implementing and developing new operation
- Knowledge of RPA and AI API's
- Strong experience using software technologies such as .Net Framework, C# and VB scripts.
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion within 3-5 business days. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.