The Analytics Expert provides insightful analysis of information, from a variety of sources, to key stakeholders, based on deep subject matter expertise and effective use of an extensive analytics toolkit. The Analytics Expert manages key relationships with functional SMEs on related subjects. They are responsible for developing and updating the analytics toolkit and advising on latest analytics techniques to assist in the delivery of high qualiy insights that with bring added value to stakeholders. The Analytics Expert drives the development of best practice approaches within their areas of expertise.
Details of the Division and Team:
Deutsche Bank’s CreditQuant data platform team which is a part of DB Group Strategic Analytics, is 10 member global team involved in the development of a niche kdb based data and analytics platform built to service a number of functions in the front office including flow credit, algo trading, sales trader workflow tools and client profitability analysis.
CreditQuant also derives credit & rates RFQ flows for modelling trading & hedging strategies, generating market impact metrics, hit rates and client flow reports.
You can expect:
Competitive Salary and non-contributory pension
Competitive salary as well as pension, insurance contributions and salary packaging
4 weeks annual leave, plus additional and wellbeing leave
Parental leave benefits including Childcare Assistance Payment
A range of flexible benefits including the Online discount program, employee referral program
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a suite of application that support functions in the front office focused on flow credit from sales trader workflow tools, algo trading , and client analytics.
- Generating market impact metrics, hit rates, client analytics and flow reports
- Manage the application APAC/Sydney time in terms of on boarding/acquainting/supporting business users
- Analyzing and building financial and mathematical models to be used for forecasting and computational simulation
Your skills and experience:
- Educational background (Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering / Physics)
- Proficient and hands on with Kx KDB/Q (any experience working with ML libraries is a plus)
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience working with tick data and analytical processing applications.
- Experience in predictive modelling, time series forecasting and data mining techniques, quant
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming is a plus - C++11/14, STL, boost
- Experience in financial markets is a definite plus
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
How we’ll support you:
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- Training and development to help you excel in your career