My client is looking to hire an experienced Quantitative Trader to join their team.
- Develop, maintain and enhance trading models, algorithms and systems across the APAC trading market
- Perform in depth trades analysis using mathematical and computing skills in python to improve trading strategies
- Work with our quant teams globally to explore a variety of pricing models and machine learning techniques and design improvements to our global and local current models; implement these new models and get them into production
- Collaborate with other traders to tackle immediate production challenges using programming knowledge of python, C++ or Java.
Skills Required -
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (graduate or post graduate), with strong academic results, preference in mathematics, science, engineering IT or computer science.
- MS or PhD in a highly quantitative field of study
- At least 2 years of professional experience in financial services
- Exposure to the development of pricing libraries
- Proven success in quantitative modeling and algorithm development
- C++ and/or Java skills preferred to make tactical changes to production code
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques is highly desirable