- Sydney CBD
- Nov 17, 2021
Supporting the Senior PM, further develop your Digital Project Management career with a highly regarded Financial Services organisation.
A well respected and ambitous Financial Services company has a permanent opportunity for a junior project manager to join their team. This role will support and deliver on their Digital Tranformation agenda, transforming the customer experience. This is a great opportunity to further develop your project management skills in the digital and financial services domain.
- Support Project Manager in day to day project delivery
- Manage and delivery of small project tasks to completion
- Compile Project reporting, controls and status documentation for review
- Create and manage project repositories and documentation
- Manage and track deliverables with internal and external stakeholder
- Previous experience working in a digital team
- Previous experience in delivery of customer facing web applications
- Previous end-to-end experience in working from concept to delivery in major projects
- Working knowledge of PMLC / SDLC and Agile principles
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration tools - Jira / Confluence / SharePoint
To apply for this role please click on apply now. For a confidential discussion please call Sean Yates on 0431758440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .