- Sydney CBD
- Nov 12, 2021
- $800 - $1000 pd
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work within the Wealth Management team supporting Superannuation initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity at a Wealth Management organisation working on Superannuation projects.. Role and Responsibility
- Developing and managing effective project controls
- Managing a team of employees on cross functional solutions
- Communicating and managing stakeholder relationships to exceed expectations
- Defining, managing and sourcing project resources
- Have a 'can do' attitude towards risks, seeing issues through to solution
What's on offer?
- Minimum of 3+ years managing transformational projects within Financial Services and/or Superannuation
- High level understanding of Superannuation desirable
- Experience in Agile Project Delivery, with proven embedded methodologies.
- Relevant project management and Agile certifications e.g PMI/PMP and Safe
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast pace environment, offering excellent opportunities for career progression, a tangible work/life balance and fantastic culture.
To register your interest please don't hesitate to contact with Becky Ring on firstname.lastname@example.org