- High visibility global project initiated in Australia with expansion across APAC
- Collaborative team, allowing for contribution into strategy and implementation
- Flexible employee lead hybrid work model
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer Hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work.. and we are all for it. We call this AonFlex! The Opportunity:
The Asia Pacific Corporate Planning team provides strategic planning, project design & execution and project governance. We maximise the value of strategic initiatives through a strong focus on project execution, change management, and strategic and operational business planning support designed to enhance our position as Australia's leading provider of risk management services and solutions
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaboratively work with project and business stakeholders to plan, design and deliver the technology workstream of the program ensuring plans are aligned with other work streams.
- Direct and manage project resources as appropriate.
- Use best practice knowledge and hands-on experience to setup and maintain all aspects of project management on assigned initiatives.
- Use strong stakeholder management skills to influence and facilitate project outcomes in the best interest of Aon overall.
- Support and uphold program/project governance and prioritisation activities, as necessary.
- Provide regular accurate and concise reporting to management and project stakeholders.
This position will suit someone with attention to detail and strong work ethic. Suitable people will also have:
- Degree in either Project Management, Business or Technology.
- At least 3 years exposure and knowledge on digital transformation projects, ideally with knowledge & understanding of modern web API architecture
- Experience working within the insurance industry highly regarded
- Project management strategies and techniques (Agile)
- Facilitation/consulting strategies and techniques
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and common corporate applications (i.e. MS Outlook)
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au