See job description for details
IT Project Manager - Permanent Opportunity - Legal Services Your new company
Our client is a legal services provider with significant experience within the mortgage industry. They provide mortgage documentation and settlement services to funders, mortgage managers and originators, providing online tools and exceptional customer service. Your new role
As Project Manager you will be responsible for leading the day to day stakeholder engagement, business transformation and technical change management to ensure the successful delivery of key projects. You will be accountable for the successful execution of projects against the metrics of time, cost, scope, and quality. You will work with Project stakeholders, both internal and external, helping to champion their product vision and strategic roadmap through the delivery of quality implementations to clients. You will take a lead role What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor of Science degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related technical discipline.
- Project Management Qualification or Scrum Master Certification.
- 8 years' experience in a mix of software engineering development / leadership positions, managing projects.
- Agile methodology experience in project managements.
- Demonstrated effective communication with technical & non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technical contract requirements.
- Demonstrated passion for learning & applying new skills/concepts.
Permanent opportunity with an organisation who are continually growing. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980 LHS 297508