About the business & your team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
The Product Design and Distribution (PDD) team is responsible for leading the Group to enhance its product governance lifecycle and drive improved customer outcomes through greater awareness and understanding of product suitability What will your impact be:
Reporting to the Executive Manager Product Design & Distribution Program, your role is to lead the RBS project team and business through its transition to the new Product Design and Distribution requirements. This will include planning, implementing and reporting on all aspects of the Project to relevant business and Group Program stakeholders.
You will also be responsible for identifying, raising and managing emerging risks as part of your core role. About your role:
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Lead the planning and implementation of RBS project Team deliverables ensuring the project delivers on time and within budget by allocating resources, defining scope, monitoring progress and keeping stakeholders informed through the project lifecycle
- Maintain a PMO and ensure all project tasks are appropriately documented, scoped and updated with all dependencies mapped via Microsoft Project or other relevant tool
- Compliance and legal requirements have been considered and risks are identified and managed through Risk Stream and Project
- Co-ordinate problem and incident management
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
- A min 3 years Project Management experience
- A strong understanding of project delivery methods and principles
- Previous experience in the finance industry preferred with exposure to regulatory programs highly advantageous
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/07/2020