Working with Macquarie Business Banking, PropertyIQ is the successful property professional's single operational view of the industry and their business - it's the new business benchmark. PropertyIQ's technology platform improves real-time decision making, allowing greater insight, efficiency, profitability and professionalism.
Bank and data integration mean PropertyIQ has both the industry data and the powerful software to create tangible business outcomes and performance boosting solutions. As the Project Coordinator for Property IQ you will play a key role project managing all facets of new client onboarding, migrating existing clients to new services and software implementation. You will work with the relevant internal stakeholders and vendors to produce, maintain and deliver to agreed project plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- producing, maintaining and delivering to agreed project plans
- project management of new client onboarding, migrating existing clients to new services and client software implementation
- coordinating the end-to-end client onboarding process from mandated sales activities and training to post data migration hyper-care and
- continuously improving the client onboarding process.
You will possess:
- excellent stakeholder management skills
- project implementation experience
- good understanding of change management methodologies
- ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- excellent communication skills
- excellent organisational skills
- experience in a strata management practice desirable
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please apply directly or contact Lucy via email@example.com for further information.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need. Advertised:
28 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
29 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time