For our office in Sydney, we are looking for a junior professional to assist with the smooth execution administrative duties. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Professional Assitant - Sydney
Working under the supervision of the Team Leader, you will:
• Contribute to keeping up to date our internal databases (MDM, ADConnect...);
• Provide assistance in the billing process, monitoring of pending payments;
• Prepare, collect and send payment instructions to banks;
• Assist in the opening of new bank accounts, contacts with bank(s);
• Organise and collect documents for notarization or legalisation;
• Participate actively in corporate work on your clients; preparation of agenda, proxies, drafting minutes, follow up on invitations….;
• Collect signature of documents, including contracts, under the supervision of the team;
• Participate to all administrative tasks related to your portfolio;
• General support to the client team;
• General support to the Team Leader (organisation of team events…).
• You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French, German is an asset;
• You are MS-Windows software literate, master of Lotus Notes is an asset;
• You demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problems;
• You are organised, flexible and able to manage several skills;
• You demonstrate good communication and reporting skills;
• You demonstrate a reliable personality, focused on integrity and confidentiality;
• You are a good team player (helpful, showing solidarity and share information).