Product & Marketing Manager – Cards Instalments
the Cards Instalments Product and Marketing Manager is an integral part of the Growth Strategy Team, responsible for assessing the P&L to identify growth opportunities for our Instalment & Balance Transfer products. The Product & Marketing Manager will use their analytical skills to devise data driven initiatives and then work closely with the other members of the Growth Strategy Team to bring these to market. This is a great time to join the team as you will have autonomy to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment, and engage directly with an exciting range of white label partners. This role is an 18 month fixed term contract. Accountabilities:
- Continually monitor the Instalments P&L and campaign data to identify short-term & medium-term tactics to build growth.
- Develop and manage the delivery of initiatives that support revenue growth or reduce expenses, including providing recommendations regarding CVP and pricing to ensure products are relevant and compelling for the target market. This will include ongoing assessment of pricing & segmentation strategies, and managing projects to optimise these strategies.
- Lead data-driven discussions with internal & external stakeholders to agree changes to the marketing mix. Mix includes, but not limited to, pricing, offer, targeting & segmentation, content optimisation, channel conversion
- Engage with White Label partners to gain buy-in and approval for changes to the strategic direction of campaigns and/or campaign assets.
- Work in partnership with internal stakeholders to deliver profitable outcomes - including Commercial and Product, Sales and Distribution, Risk, Compliance, Finance, Product Operations, Credit Operations, Digital, Decision Management, Customer Experience etc.
- Act as liaison between White Label partners and internal stakeholders to address ad-hoc requests and ensure partner engagement and satisfaction.
- Represent the Growth Strategy Team as required in cross-departmental forums and projects.
- Campaign management including Activity Briefs, Communications Approvals, Maker/Checker Processes etc as required.
- Supports Senior Marketing Manager as required.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders - develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals
- Effective written and verbal communication - communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology
- Effective analysis and decision making - identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Adapt to change in a fast-paced environment - flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment, while maintaining focus and drive
- Ability to multi-task - able to manage time and competing priorities to deliver effective outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Results driven and self motivated
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years in Marketing. Experience in credit cards considered a plus
- Experience in digital marketing, including email campaign execution, would be highly regarded
- Strong background in retail marketing preferred
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending. The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting