Product Specialist, SMB (Inbound Sales)
Who we are:
Established in Melbourne in 2015, Airwallex is a global payments fintech transforming the way businesses move and manage money domestically and internationally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system.
Airwallex is Australia's fastest growing fintech unicorn. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $500 million in funding. Airwallex has been recognised in Forbes' Cloud 100 2020, and placed in the Top 50 of KPMG's Global Fintech100 two years in a row. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex is looking for highly motivated professionals to be the first hires for our SMB Product Specialist team and to help us scale. This is an ideal hands-on startup inbound sales role - you will have a formative chance to shape our initial processes, customer segments and our product experience. You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of SMB leads who want to sign up to our platform. Your duties will include contacting SMB customers leads, collecting key information we need and closing the sale. Additionally, you will work closely with stakeholders in Airwallex to help optimise our technology, workflow, on-boarding of new clients, compliance and provide insights to our SMB team
- Own inbound leads from end to end for a specific segment of SMBs: from initial outreach to demo to closing the deal and getting them ramped up
- Master our product experience and showcase your expertise while talking to leads
- Refine messaging processes as one of our first inbound sales hires on the SMB team
- Understand customer pain points in detail and map them to specific Airwallex products
- Provide exceptional service to customers
- A relationship builder: You have a dynamic personality, love talking to potential SMB customers, listening to their needs, and explaining the benefits of the Airwallex platform to potential customers customers
- A closer - while you don't need much sales experience, you need to be driven to close deals, achieve KPIs and crush targets
- You obsess over a great customer experience - when you get a support inquiry, you will want to get it resolved as soon as possible in the best way to ensure a great customer experience
- Motivated and motivational: You have a knack for getting people and customers excited to see the benefits Airwallex will bring to their business
- Willing to learn and adaptable: you don't need to have it all figured out, you just have to have a desire to learn and always be willing to improve and adapt
- You are a great communicator on the phone and via email - you can provide information verbally and in a collaborative fashion with great customer rapport
- You are a great team player - you'll be working with people across diverse global offices and will need to work collaboratively with them
- A hunger to crush it and the hustle to bring results
- 1-2+ years' experience in inside sales and/or customer support
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Start-up, fintech, and B2B experience preferred
- We are open to all types of experience so please apply if the role looks interesting, new college grads are welcome to apply!
At Airwallex we like to ensure we create the best environment for our people providing a collaborative open office space, PlayStation and table tennis to unwind, a fully stocked kitchen which includes breakfast, snacks, fruit, beers, you name it! We also organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and offer learning and development opportunities. Most importantly, we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.