Product Risk Manager-1
Business Banking (BB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers. The Business Lending (BL) team supports businesses to invest and grow, and fuel Australia's economic growth, by providing market leading products and solutions to customers and relationship teams within CBA's Business Bank.
You will work closely with the product management and process teams and stakeholders, including senior leaders and be challenged to think creatively to solve problems. No two days are the same and you will enjoy the fast pace and variety of work, as you drive outcomes and celebrate achievements. What a day in your role will look like?
You will need to build and foster strong relationships across the product value chain to ensure efficient delivery of strategic initiatives and resolution of issues. You will also be accountable for continued monitoring and proactive improvements of the end-to-end product and process risk and control environment. This includes robust product governance, process management & governance, identification of issues, escalation and swift resolution of problem records. You will also be expected to:
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Be a role model and promote the vision for the Process View of Risk and communicate the drivers and benefits to business stakeholders.
- Define, maintain and regularly communicate Risk Squad roadmap to the product team and business stakeholders.
- Understand the underlying technology and processes supporting the Commercial Lending products.
- Identify business impacts & risks and provide SME support throughout risk in change assessments.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business drivers, considerations and obtain necessary approvals.
All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks. Influencing stakeholders to deliver timely solutions is a big part of the role. You will also come with:
Working at CommBank
- Experience in completing risk issues and incidents or identifying and rectifying gaps in existing controls highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of key risk principles and concepts.
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management experience solving business problems to deliver tangible benefits.
- Comfort with working on multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and Stakeholder Management.
- Knowledge of business lending products and processes
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 26/11/2020