Product Owner (Digital Technology) - CommSec
Do work that matters
- You are an early adopter with a future-focused technology mindset
- You have an absolute passion to deliver the best digital experiences for our clients
- Together we are driving transformative change across our online trading platforms
This Product Owner opportunity will see you take responsibility for the full life-cycle of product development for a range of features for CommSec. You will drive product and feature development for our trading and investment platforms, applications and staff tools. See yourself in our team
The CommSec Product Owner Team is responsible for delivering new and innovative step change experiences to drive client engagement and deepen customer satisfaction across CommSec.
The team is responsible for product prioritisation, liaising with business stakeholders and working closely with technical scrum teams to deliver new features and experiences to CommSec Clients.
You will work closely with the wider Enterprise Services delivery teams as well as colleagues from various CommSec business teams. On any given week you will
- Partner with business stakeholders (CommSec Product team, Front Office, Risk, Marketing, Analytics and UX) to define the product roadmap and prioritise features that add real business value.
- You will champion simplification of complex business problems into meaningful initiatives.
- Lead scrum teams to drive Agile delivery of the product roadmap.
- Advocate for the best possible customer experience in an online setting.
- Collaborate with CommSec product teams to develop the future digital product strategy.
- Drive clarity of requirements and removing blocks for scrum teams to ensure team success.
Our teams have a reciprocal focus. To be successful in this role you will develop positive relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple areas and demonstrate an enthusiasm towards supporting a range of digital projects impacting the organisation. We are interested to hear from people who have
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment as a Product Owner
- A curiosity for all-things-digital, keeping tabs on the latest technology trends.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations.
- A pragmatic approach to delivery with a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) mind-set.
- Developed thought leadership, decision making and prioritisation skills.
- Experience in liaising with a range of stakeholders from senior managers to technical developer teams
- Experience in delivering complex digital products & services, prioritising accordingly.
- A desire to champion best practice and innovative customer experiences, engagements and product development
- Comfort with working across multiple streams in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Highly analytical skills with a strong commercial acumen.
- Experience working in a Broking Environment is highly desirable
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/10/2020