Product Manager Personal Lending
Do work that matters
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
Within Retail Banking Services (RBS) - The Personal Lending Product team is accountable for the end to end profitability and performance of a market leading Personal Lending portfolio, which is comprised of the Personal Loan and Personal Overdraft products. See yourself in the team
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, Personal Lending, you will be responsible for driving profitability and positive customer outcomes by generating insights and identifying opportunities to optimise processes. You will work with the broader Personal Lending team and value chain, to understand process's, review/streamline productivity, and lift NPS, whilst protecting customers and meeting regulatory requirements. More specifically you will:
We want to hear from you if you have
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth, cost reduction, process improvements and risk reduction through detailed analysis of data
- Identify opportunities and provide recommendations for improving customer experience through analysis of customer complaints.
- Identify opportunities to simplify Personal Loan in-life processes and uplift customer experience, driving NPS and productivity gains.
- Focus on delivering these outcomes through data-driven insights.
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships across the value chain ensuring CommBank values are demonstrated at all times.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct . The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Understanding and interest in CommBank's Personal Lending products, consumer credit industry trends and consumer & competitor behaviour.
- Strong commercial acumen, with an understanding of financial performance drivers and their impact on a P&L, and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills.
If you live the values we can offer great opportunities, whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, our code of conduct guides our decision making so we can do what's right in every situation.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/10/2020