Product Manager - Platforms
Get set for your next great career move.
How will I help?
Based in Barangaroo
Build proficiency in product management in a supportive environment and manage 3 key platforms in the industry (Panorama, BT Wrap and Asgard).
Supportive team of different levels of experience and capability.
The Product Manager is responsible for achieving BT Platforms' strategic product deliverables across market share growth (FUA and Net flows), margins/cash earnings, driving improvement initiatives to develop our product and service offering as well as ongoing compliance/risk management. The position will focus on building the customer advocacy through the delivery of market leading solutions across all distribution channels and be responsible for the launch of new badges, brochure roll, yearend improvements and execution, issue of quarterly statements, managing external vendor relationships, ensuring ongoing legislative compliance across all existing disclosure documents and forms for existing badges, managing internal and direct products, online functionality and content, Insurance, Model Portfolios functionality, incident management and business rules/process improvements. The role will also be an escalation point for various parts of the business in relation to ongoing day to day product queries. What's in it for me?
You will build your profile internally and externally with stakeholders and be part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years and whose vision is becoming one of the world's great service companies.
You'll be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working. Along with competitive salary, you'll receive Westpac's generous benefits and a whole array of customer discounts. Being an integral part of the Business Bank, you will constantly be challenging the status quo and deliver high quality customer outcomes. What do I need?
What is it like to work there?
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, commerce, economics or finance related discipline (desirable).
- Minimum 5 years experience in the financial services industry including at least 2 years' experience in a similar product management role (as a product manager or assistant product manager).
- Working knowledge of legislative/technical rules concerning investment, superannuation & pension, master funds and wrap products, including statutory, legal and contractual obligations.
- RG146 compliant (desirable).
- Demonstrated knowledge of current market conditions, factors impacting business performance and competitor performance & products
- Exceptional written communication skills including writing clear and concise management/board papers and adviser/client communications.
At the Westpac Group, we have a vision to be one of the world's great service companies - this means helping our people, customers and communities to prosper and grow. We aim to be leaders in diversity, flexibility and as an equal opportunity employer.
You will join one big, supportive team and working with us you'll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs. How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY