- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- EY Australia
- 21 Apr 19
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Strong knowledge about product lifecycle, evaluate product capabilities and features, d evelops problem solutions, analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications and product service delivery is required
- Coordinate with leadership, business,, IT and vendors and provide product consultation and market insight
- Lead with business to support new product developments and existing product enhancements
- Identify integration opportunities based on business synergy and product vision to extend the product
- Analyze business need, research offerings in market, comparative analysis and provide recommendation
- Support key decision making processes on product retirement/expansion, technology adoption etc.
- Effectively collaborates product specific meetings, QBR's, manage contract & negotiation, product vendor relationship.
- Good understanding of product releases, new features offered, risks, patches, fixes, testing and implementation
- Good Knowledge of licensing models, product pricing, utilization analysis, product training offerings, financials/chargeback models
- Aggregate and synthesize reports for both internal and external consumption on a periodic basis.
- Clear communication, leadership reporting, articulate findings, share recommendations and be a trusted advisor to business.
- Analyze business needs, align product roadmap strategy, planning, prioritization, lead POC's, product CBA, study functional and technical specification, follow EY standards, policies/processes, testing and product delivery
- Help business users troubleshoot issues they encounter, provide actionable resolution, SME support, timely responses track and monitor product issue logs, patching, upgrades, installation, version control, deployments and maintenance
- Manage documentation, workflows and learning materials (user manuals, installation guide, FAQ's etc..)
- Readiness to be on call and provide extended hour support per business need
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization in product functionality
- Anticipates problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to manage multiple applications and processes
- Demonstrate business and technology savvy
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and optimization of product and processes
- Analysis and reporting of data based on services provided to bring visibility to leadership and stakeholders
- Working closely with other team members, business, IT and vendor
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Prior knowledge of Brainspace, Relativity NUIX, Law, iPro and/or eDiscovery tools and technology is plus
- Exceptional strategic thinking, ability to consider impact and opportunities of a fast changing technology market onto Business Unit, paired with ability to propose practical implementation approaches
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written paired with the ability to tailor the message to audiences
- Good understanding of infrastructure aspects, servers, data center, product hosting, cloud platform, and licensing
- Ability to build relationships in a remote setting with users of various levels
- Exceptional decision-making ability, balancing what is right with what is realistic
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people from various parts of the Business and IT
- Ability and willingness to continuously learn product releases, risks and fixes, product metrics, competitor and pricing
- Possess a high energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and an ability to work well under pressure
- Possess a curiosity and a passion towards engaging the imagination of senior level executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of change;
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Expert to Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong technology background
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to find solutions quickly
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and with all personality types.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or a related discipline; or equivalent work.
- 8+ years in a corporate IT environment.
- 5+ years' experience in an overall product management role
- 2+ years' experience in product support role
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field (application development, deployment/implementation and infrastructure) is plus
- Knowledge of Relativity, Brainspace NUIX, Law, iPro, other forensic investigation tools and/or eDiscovery products is plus
- Work experience with end to end product lifecycle management is required
- Work experience in a service delivery organization / firm preferred.
- A bachelor's degree or a related discipline; or equivalent work.
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service while allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.