Product Designer - Interaction
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- PwC Australia
- 20 Apr 19
Product Designer - Interaction
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
With PwC, you'll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits, such as 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)
What will you create?
You'll help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
Consulting bring this to life by helping clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent, or fundamentally change the way they do business. Your work here will help organisations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster.
As a UX / UI Designer in our Experience Centre your impact will be seen by:
- Researching, planning and conceptualising innovative user experiences and interactions
- Developing sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Applying conceptual thinking to create world-class digital solutions across multiple platforms, cleverly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Transforming ideas and mockups into high fidelity concepts and designs
- Advocating for users and developing designs that deliver value and emphasise ease-of-use
- Evangelising and advancing user experience best practices, tools and documentation
- Initiating and establishing creative concepts that will drive engagement and conversion
- Transforming complicated processes and concepts into simple, intuitive user flows and interfaces
- Working closely with software engineers to communicate design requirements
You have a background in user experience design for web and mobile applications as well as digital products. You are skilled in using industry tools such as Sketch, lnVision, and the Adobe Creative Suite, Extensive industry knowledge of current digital design standards and trends and hold an understanding of objectives and deliverables at the technical and creative level with a user-centric approach.
Passionate about being at the forefront of change, you're ready to help our Consulting team deliver practical advice that speaks straight to the heart of client business issues and deliver innovative results.
You're collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You're a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we're proud of, and also the reason we've been named LinkedIn's #1 Australian workplace. With PwC, you'll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We're committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it's only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We're living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we're a people business, which means you'll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
Sarah Cullen is the Recruitment Manager for the role. As the team experience high volumes of applications, we appreciate your patience to allow for a timely and fair process for all.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date