Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
As a Product Consultant with in the Solution Delivery team, you will play an integral part in the configuration and implementation of our compliance software. You should possess both functional and technical capabilities, together with client-facing skills. In general, you will be expected to assist in performing project tasks such as:-
- Leading client implementation projects. Working closely with project managers to gather business requirements, document and implement solutions that meet customers' needs.
- Configuring and/or customising various compliance and process-related aspects of the Catalyst software.
- Assisting our clients to build interfaces to our data-warehouse (i.e. Data Mapping).
- Providing user and technical training.
- Utilizing our tracking systems (issues, timesheet).
- Actively participating in enhancing our product suite and knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, feedback on products/project methodology, development of "how-to" entries, etc.).
- Conversing with client technical resources and subject matter experts to analyse and document issues and convey corresponding solutions.
- Continually expand technical product knowledge acting as the product expert.
- While office-based, the position will at times require travel to client sites.
- English language is required.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in IT and/or Finance would be desirable
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance such AML and Fraud is desirable.
- Relevant experience, preferably within a financial institution or financial software organisation related to compliance risk assessments.
- Capability to participate in all phases of a software implementation project
- Strong track record of excellent results delivered to internal or external clients.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including good presentation skills, and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.