Procurement and Logistics Officer
12-month Contract Based in North Rocks $300 - $350 Per Day
The client is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company and a market leader in multiple Product Categories and strong working relationship with all Australian customers. Our client has been a key innovator of trends in market and trade. A key focus is to ensure effective partnership with all our customers and provide them with a customized focus and trade plan. Key responsibilities:
Criteria for Selection:
- Responsible for replenishing Customer DC's for a range of products, including order placements and monitoring automated orders generated by the system.
- Ensure replenishment plans and purchase orders accurately meet store scan and DC demand and involves monitoring automated orders generated by the system and ad-hoc order placement with a view to resolving any urgent supply concerns.
- Daily reporting in customer KPIs is required.
- Review projected orders to ensure that the relevant customer activities are updated in customer system and orders are being generated in line with the agreed forecast.
- Engage relevent planning managers for service level issues and complete root cause analysis and service improvement plan in presentable formats that can be shared with internal stakeholders and customers.
If you are interested in the role and fit the above criteria apply via the job board, alternatively you can send over your resume to Jeremy_Olaivar@kellyservices.com.au
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Customer Service or Customer Development role
- Basic understanding of SAP & Excel
- Strong influencing skills and interpersonal skill
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detal
- Able to navigate through PowerBI reports