Procurement Policy & Process Business Analyst
About your team:
The CBA Deputy CEO has identified the need to establish a merger and acquisition execution capability to support the CBA divestment lifecycle, pipeline and associated separations.
We are seeking to build a team of people with a proven ability to prioritise work, perform in high-pressure and fast paced environments, meet strict deadlines and who can make an immediate impact. The environment is extremely fast paced whilst demanding quality outputs and adherence to the established governance frameworks.
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business. CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. This role will be part of a dynamic and diverse team with a breadth of experience across the Group including in previous business divestment programs What does success look like:
What will help you succeed:
- The Business Analyst project role is responsible for supporting the Executive Manager Lead for Procurement Work stream, as a core Finance Capability, in the execution of various procurement and project activity required to transition business from CBA ownership to the acquiring entity.
- Assist in the current project lifecycle with the optimal design of procurement processes and procedures to ensure CFS business and procurement team can leverage the implementation of Oracle across Source to Pay
- Business and user design focus
- Develop and Streamlines supplier processes across: Sourcing, onboarding, risk assessment, contracting, purchasing, payment, governance and offboarding
- Optimises automation
- Simplify supplier onboarding process including risk assessment process. Ensure it supports all third parties. Design streamlined process to include integrate manual, Oracle and other system processes Assist is the second release with focus on simplifying the approval and contract signing process Identify and build a business case for other technology to supplement Oracle if required. Lead the design where required
- Experiences project professional
- Relevant post graduate tertiary qualifications ideally in procurement management or business related discipline
- Experience of IT Core, Cloud service providers, Cloud tenancy, Cyber, Identity management, Oracle Source to Pay Cloud solution desirable
- Exposure in separation of other M&A projects preferred
- Experience of end-to-end procurement and supplier lifecycle processes, including sourcing, contracting, procurement and payment processes (source to pay, accounts payable)
- Have worked with leading systems integrator on source to pay system implementation
- Experience working as part of a large complex project team
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholder groups up to senior executive level
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
- Risk mindset
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 11/04/2021