Process Re-engineering Analyst
The Customer Experience team is responsible for the thought leadership, delivery and execution of all activities improving the customer experience across the consumer bank. The Customer Experience Team partners with each business area and touch point owner to drive tangible improvements in our customer experience to increase customer loyalty and consideration in the market.
The Process Engineer is responsible for reviewing selected End to end Consumer Bank processes to ensure that customer and business objectives are achieved with maximum efficiency, with emphasis on identifying improvement opportunities that deliver the best outcome to our customers. . The Process Engineer is responsible to observe, measure, evaluate, document, identify and support the implementation of process improvement opportunities.
The core skillset is an Industrial Engineering (or equivalent) qualification that enables the assessment and breakdown of complex processes to enable optimal process improvement. These skills also help to identify opportunities and provided sustainable efficiencies to the company and reflect in benefits such as decrease in Processing Time, workload, turnaround time, best process management practices and customer experience, in order to promote process simplification and the removal of analogue. Key Accountabilities:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define optimal process outcomes, observe, assess processes, re-engineer them and identify opportunities to improve business and customer outcomes through process redesign.
- Develop and maintain process documentation incorporating problem definition, assessment of current process, recommendation on the design of new processes and implementation and benefits tracking.
- Review Consumer Bank processes to ensure customer and business objectives are achieved comprehensively and with maximum efficiency.
- Review organizational effectiveness in identify effective workload balance within the business process architecture.
- Present recommendations and obtain stakeholders approval.
- -Support the development and articulation of the process engineering program progress, successes and challenges.
- Industrial Engineering Degree (or similar) qualified.
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Desirable)
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in business/process Analysis.
- Process Mapping skills
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending. The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration Job Family:
Business Process Re-Engineering Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting