- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 19
- Do you value work/life balance?
- Rich Diversity agenda including female in management, Ability, LGBTI and Indigenous
- Career progressing opportunity
Role Location: 347 Kent Street Sydney
Role Type: 12 Months Fixed Term, Fulltime
This is a key role in creating and executing the service improvement strategy of Service &Operations, within Super & Investments. He/she will be an analyst on major legislative and product changes due to reform of the Australian superannuation industry. He/she has to coach and indirectly manage highly skilled specialists, and liaise with and influence project managers, business analysts, product managers and other internal stakeholders. He/she also has to manage and drive service improvement initiatives to deliver increased efficiency and accuracy.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Sound understanding of the business and market environment, business strategy and key drivers of success
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills that can be used in motivating, influencing and advising senior stakeholders in ANZ
- Thought leader on service approaches to drive revenue and productivity outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in working with Executives and skilled in providing sound advice and recommendations to a Business Head and Executive management teams
- Proven track record in managing new business initiatives that improve revenue or reduce cost
- Strong people leadership and demonstrated ability to create a high performance team
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS096578.