How will I help?
- 12-month fixed term contract
The Pricing Manager
position sits within the Business Bank Product team that provides solutions to the Group's Business Banking division. The Team have responsibility for product management and pricing of the Group's Merchant Acquiring portfolio. The role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What's in it for me?
- Pricing queries across various business segments and management of margin expectations
- Maintaining product profitability models and pricing discretion
- Documentation of product policies and processes ensuring these are effective and efficient and managed for regulatory changes
- Understand issues and opportunities facing business customers by interacting with network and assisting, where required, with stakeholders on complex transactions.
- Monitor competitiveness of product pricing propositions, trends in the market and customer demands
- Ensure internal and external compliance and policy requirements are observed
You'll play a significant part of the future of a business that has been around for 200 years. Our vision is becoming one of the world's great service companies. So, we'll back you in the development of your career, internal career prospects, and flexible working. You'll also keep learning to grow, backed by a fantastic team of people within a can-do, supportive structure. What do I need?
You will need a tertiary qualification in business, finance, accounting and commerce or related discipline with a minimum of 1 year in a product/pricing management position, ideally with experience in Merchant Acquiring. A high capacity for numerical and analytical thinking and functioning will also stand you in good stead, as will the ability to work under pressure with shifting priorities in a dynamic work environment. We're seeking someone with a proven track record of identifying business improvement opportunities using their problem solving and evaluative judgement skills. What is it like to work there?
We aim to provide one big, supportive team to help us reach our vision to become one of the world's great service companies. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility - and champions inclusion. How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.